This job listing expired on Jan. 22, 2023, 1:26 a.m.
VP, Creative Director
For the past 25 years Klick Health has helped life science clients bring their groundbreaking ideas to market. We’ve also spent that time creating an ecosystem for talented and empathetic individuals to chase their passions while creating long-lasting friendships in the process. What does that mean for you? Well, we grow a lot—like every year for 25 years and counting. And as we evolve and scale, so does our global reach. With that in mind, Klick Health is opening offices in key global markets, and hiring people from those markets who value the health of their communities.
Our philosophy is to invest in people early and to develop future leaders at all levels. It’s what’s put us on multiple Top 10 lists for workplace culture—we give people the necessary guidance and room to innovate. We know that career paths are seldom simple and straightforward, but we see that as an asset. If you feel like you'd be a good fit, please apply and join us in doing health differently.
Please send your resume in English.
The Creative Team features an incredible array of experienced, fearless, smart visionaries, capable in all media and technologies, and united by a common goal: to build brands that solve a human need. It requires hard work, a healthy dose of imagination, and a passion for craft to make work that stands out in the world.
We’ve got super-smart, friendly, and caring people who put their hearts and souls into the clever work that they create for our clients in order to deliver thoughtful creative messaging to the patients they serve. And the best part? We have a ton of fun while doing it.
The VP, Creative Director is a client leader that oversees multiple accounts led by their Associate Creative Directors and leads a team to create best-in-class work; managing roughly $5-10MM in revenue reporting into their group. They are responsible for collaborating with cross-discipline leads to develop and recommend advertising initiatives to meet the clients marketing strategies and objectives. In this role, the VP, Creative Director is expected to be able to win new business in a competitive pitch with support from creative leadership.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Must be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exhibits sound judgment and decisive problem solving ability
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Ability to build client rapport and trust
- Established presentation skills Managerial and leadership skills
- Deep understanding of product challenges in relation to overall market
- Complete understanding of market trends and marketing briefs
- Understands the creative brief and is able to synthesize strategic insights and creative ideas into effective, award winning advertising campaigns reflecting the clients’ objectives offering support and oversight for the creative team as needed
- Remains constantly aware of new development within the industry to better service the client and maintain current and new business
- Instills confidence in clients of agency’s creative excellence (both resources and output)
- Encourages debate and ideas from across the organization, skills sets, and stakeholders to develop the best innovative ideas and thinking
- Consistently encourages constructive questioning of 'how we do things' to enable creative and innovative thinking
- Identifies solutions, alternatives, and consequences in strategic thinking and analysis
- Makes sound decisions, initiates urgent actions, and remains calm in challenging situations
- Supervises and participates in all concept work for brands and new business pitches
- Fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion on the team
- Empowers creative and managerial skills of direct reports while fostering an environment that enables people to thrive at their full potential
- Conducts consistent 1:1s and performance reviews; determine salary increases in a timely fashion
- In-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, clinical developments, and relevant physician specialties
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of word text programs
- Bilingual proficiency (French, English) required
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Communications, Writing or related discipline preferred
- 12+ years of experience in marketing/advertising business experience preferred Winner of multiple industry awards preferred
- Thought leadership with published articles in industry press, preferred
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of colour, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.
More jobs at Klick Health
Data Science, Intern
Expired: Oct. 5, 2022, 6:28 p.m.
Vice President, Delivery and Project Management
Expired: Jan. 22, 2023, 1:26 a.m.
7 months ago
Expired: Aug. 15, 2021, 6:48 p.m.