Visual Design Intern
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #5 Best Place to Work in 2022 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and officehereand learn more about our socials OnLinkedInandInstagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our ambitious and fast-growingBrand & Communicationteam inAmsterdam, we are looking for aVisual Design InternfromFebruary 2023for5 - 6 months.
During this internship, you will create flyers, booklets, online banners, and engaging content for our social media channels in the Benelux. You take care of consistency across all channels and make sure the HelloFresh look & feel is always taken into account. This is a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry!
“What I especially love about working as a creative at HelloFresh is that no day tastes the same. We create many types of visual assets and our work is evolving with the seasons and with our recipes.” - Sarah Louise Lancelin, Design Lead Benelux
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- You will contribute to the customer experience by developing inspiring and effective inbox material. This varies from our own brand creatives, like our weekly menu in the HelloFresh box, to promotional material for our partner collaborations, like flyers and Booklets.
- You will create effective social media assets for the various social media channels. Do you have a creative idea? Then we would love to hear it!
- The design team receives content requests from various departments. From packaging and labels for our dishes/ingredients to internal branding for our head office or distribution center, such as posters. Wherever a creative is needed, you will be involved!
- Do you also have experience with video editing? The team also creates video content.
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- You are most familiar with the Adobe CC graphic tools(InDesign,Photoshop and Illustrator). Adobe CC video tools (Premiere Pro and After Effects) are a plus.
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French, and are able to communicate in English with your colleagues.
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a relevant program, such as Graphic Design, Visual Design, Creative Business, or Communication & Multimedia Design.
- You are creative, precise, and work structured and as efficiently as possible.
- You don’t know everything, yet, but you work independently and are more than eager to learn. Therefore, you have an enthusiastic and assertive attitude.
Please note for this internship we cannotaccommodate research theses. Please look out for other internship opportunities on our website.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV, portfolio and a strong motivation to join us! (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand your motivation for the role and for HelloFresh.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the internship.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to dive deeper into your skills and experience, and get to know the team you’ll be working with.
- We’ll aim to make an offer within 48 hours after your final interview.
The application deadline for this internship is 23:59, 10th of October 2022.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh