Vice President of Customer Experience, Customer Care
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
The Vice President of Customer Experience will develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for the HelloFresh customer experience including the call center, ensuring a seamless and differentiated customer experience is provided regardless of contact channel. Reporting to the SVP, Operations, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of all teams including workforce, inbound teams, outbound teams, BPOs, support functions, training, and quality assurance to ensure job functions are performed in accordance with our Company mission and vision.
We are looking for someone with serious call center management experience who is seeking a strategic role with a seat at the table in a high growth, fast-paced, data driven Company focused on achieving best in class customer experience through a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead the US Customer Care team and overall customer experience
- Hire and develop the best agents, vendors and management team in the industry to demonstrate excellence in customer experience
- Create a unique and segment customer experience strategy (e.g., by customer loyalty level and tenure)
- Maintain and improve call center processes by monitoring system performance, identifying problems, preparing and completing strategic action plans
- Develop prescriptive analytics and key performance indicators to inform and share relevant data with partners on performance for response
- Partner with other senior leaders across multiple teams to develop strategies and tactical solutions to positively improve progress toward shared our goals within HelloFresh including enhancing the customer experience controlling costs and identifying causes of customer issues
- Design and implement programs that will further improve NPS/CSAT, customer retention, Average Order Value and other key metrics
- Challenging vendor partners to achieve products that engage the employee and customer experience across multiple channels
- Build and manage a team of professionals through employee selection and development, and performance management activities; place special emphasis on the professional development of leaders and supervisors, overseeing all elements of new agent training and continuing education
- Maintain the appropriate procedures to support customer service agents in providing the best service possible to obtain service level agreements
- Support our growth and onboarding programs through excellent customer experience in our service offerings, by improving our customer satisfaction, and NPS scores, and implementing new support channels
- Implement repeatable and scalable strategies to help customers in their journey and ensure the different teams can scale with the growing customer base
- Develop the right set of analytics to provide insights into product quality and product adoption and help measure customer & product satisfaction
- Improve our support tooling strategy that creates customer experience and agent scale and productivity
- Focus on lifetime value to ensure that we're building the set of services to support our customers as their needs grow and become more complex
- Working across the business with product, engineering, marketing, operations, sales and others to provide feedback, inform the value proposition and ensure the overall experience is seamless and focused on the customer's needs
- Foster a positive, inclusive work environment
- A progressive approach to the customer experience that blends excellence in strategic capability along with tactical execution
- An affinity for customers and people management experience to create understanding and productive collaboration
- Experienced in managing call center operations including familiarity with policies, systems and best practices
- A friend to data and analytics. Can conduct and evaluate analyses, identifying points of improvement, and developing clear solutions and strategies from the findings
- An eye for identifying and removing friction from the support process (e.g. developing internal service tooling to automate processes)
- A connector of complex problems at all levels through excellent written and verbal skills
- BA or BS degree in a related field; Masters preferred
- 8+ years of leadership experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Success managing a team in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Current knowledge of industry trends in customer support including best practices, and progressive, cutting edge CRM and support tools
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh