[UK BHV] Maintenance Techncian
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to be responsible for fixing, maintaining and improving our equipment on site to make sure everything is working as it should at all times.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for completing reactive and preventative works across the site, reporting defects to contractors, assisting contractors, keeping up to date on defect tickets raised on our CMMS system and following the sites H&S rules.
What you’ll do:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on plant and equipment
- Complete Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on the automated single line
- Record completed PPMs within the maintenance manual and CMMS system.
- Identify any defects that arise whilst completing the PPMs and undertake rectifications, including recording of actions taken within the maintenance manual and CMMS system
- Complete minor structural and electrical improvement works
- Breakdown response
- Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard and within given timescale
- Supervise contractors ensuring works are completed in accordance with specification. Report any issues with contractors to maintenance manager
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements of the site at all times
- Be available on call for any emergency issues on a rota basis
- Work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with both the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, providing regular updates on task status.
- Identify problems with plant including efficiency and determine rectification measures
- Support with operational projects on an adhoc basis
- Equipment you will be responsible for will include; Automated conveying system, gravity conveying systems with label applicators scanners, Thermoforming equipment, refrigeration plant (CO2), hi-speed roller doors, dock levellers, lighting, plumbing, access control, MHE and other electrical equipment, racking, waste compactors and balers
- Ensure COVID dividers are maintained and repaired/replaced when and where required including movement of any dividers as instructed.
- Provide regular feedback to maintenance lead on defects, outstanding issues and PPM on a regular basis
- Flag low stock levels to ensure inventory stays within min-max levels using our CMMS system
- Ensure the team are regularly checking and replacing any pick to light buttons for production.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working within a maintenance team in the manufacturing sector
- You will have some commercial mechanical or maintenance experience
- You will have the ability to work alone and work methodically to fault find
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and think independently
- Be available to be on a callout rota
- Previous experience using a CMMS system
- Desirable; Knowledge of PLCs, conveyors, sensors, pneumatics, and belts, IPAF training, MHE training, background in refrigeration maintenance
- Desirable: Time served apprentice or equivalent in electrical/mechanical discipline. 18th edition wiring regulations
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Bippit financial wellbeing account
- Premium Headspace account
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Learnerbly professional development membership
- MoreHappi unlimited professional coaching membership
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental)
- If in the office, enjoy a free breakfast every day
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Working from home equipment budget
Start date: ASAP
Shift/Hours of Work: 40 hours - 4 on 4 off days and nights
Location: The Beehive, Bermuda Industrial Estate, 1 St Georges Way, Nuneaton, CV10 7JS
Recruitment process: First, you will be invited for an initial face to face interview followed by a secoind stage interview.
If you are an internal candidate, please ensure your current manager is aware of your application for this role.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh