Training Ambassador - Days
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So, if you’re keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
As a Training Ambassador, you will be responsible for a variety of staff training, including first day onboarding to ensure all new staff receive the best possible experience and start to their HelloFresh journey. Ensure the delivery of all ongoing refresher training falls in line with the business strategy and policies. You will engage with senior management on a daily basis to ensure communication is transparent and offer support on an adhoc basis should there be a business need. Note: this should not impact your key training schedule. Health and Safety should be at the forefront of everything you do.
What you will be doing:
- Communicate daily with management and execute any updates effectively.
- Be the face of the business and lead by example when greeting all new starters.
- Conduct new starter tours covering all aspects of the training program including Health & Safety awareness and demonstrate best practice.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date by gaining physical sign off on each training module.
- Conduct regular observations and “on the spot” training where applicable.
- Record new starter attendance and identify/report any discrepancies at the earliest opportunity.
- Conduct refresher training to existing staff to ensure the highest standards are met within the business.
- Attend handover meetings and provide any training updates to management (e.g New starter numbers)
- Adhere to all housekeeping rules and action/report any misconduct identified within the business.
Who you are:
- The Hellofresh ethos must run through your veins and you must have a passion for excellence in everything you do.
- Have a drive for continuous personal development and the ability to develop others.
- Ability to engage a variety of staff and inspire people.
- Have strong communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Be 100% committed and have a can do attitude.
- Be fluent in English (additional languages welcome)
- Have a good level of experience and practical knowledge within an operational environment.
- Have the ability to adapt to change swiftly and deliver any changes in process efficiently and effectively.
Additional duties: (not limited to)
- First aid - (if qualified)
- Fire marshal - (if qualified)
- Training on license specific tasks (if qualified
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 4 out of 7 days
Recruitment process: Should you be successful, you will be invited to an interview with Sean Cooper: one competency based interview including role related assessment.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh