This job listing expired on Sept. 23, 2022, 7:31 p.m.
Technical Solutions Consultant
Influitive is an innovator in the marketing software space. With over $40M raised from top-tier venture capitalists including Georgian Partners, Hummer Winblad, Relay Ventures, First Round Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Lightspeed Ventures and others, Influitive helps B2B marketers mobilize their customers to become advocates for the business, influencing buyers and driving revenue growth.
The AdvocateHub SaaS platform and mobile app make it fun and exciting for advocates to participate in more customer referrals, reference calls, success stories & testimonials, online product reviews, survey responses and social sharing.This approach, called 'advocate marketing', is proven to generate higher-quality sales leads, accelerate sales opportunities and improve brand recognition.
The founding team has previously built Eloqua, a marketing automation software firm that went public and was bought by Oracle for $871M in 2012. The team is now bolstered by leaders with one or more exits under their belts.
About The Job
Reporting to the VP of Services, you’ll work directly with senior members of the sales and CSM team to demonstrate how our product will successfully bolster the marketing efforts of our current and prospective clients.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Influitive’s AdvocateHub and related modules
- Act as the primary technical resource for our full-cycle sales representatives both before sales cycles, through training, as well as during sales cycles
- Actively drive forward the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working with our sales team and our clients’ technical representatives. This can include building custom demos, answering RFPs/ Security Reviews, overcoming objections and answering technical questions related to areas such as integrations, security, functionality etc.
- Articulate customer requirements & requests to the Product Management team
- Create data flow diagrams to illustrate how an integration will work and what value the customer will derive from it
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success, Account Management and product teams to expand usage of Influitive products across multiple departments or use cases within commercial and enterprise accounts
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Help with SOC 2 evidence requests, SF data pulls, security questionnaires, contracts, vendors
- Help manage the engineering service process to ensure timely responses to customers inquiries.
Desired experience and skills:
- 4+ years of software sales engineering experience. Quota carrying sales engineers preferred.
- Experience in Software as a Service (SAAS) technologies strongly preferred
- Experience selling to complex enterprises strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a startup company is a bonus
- Be comfortable working with clients over the phone, over video conference and face-to-face
- Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-level executives
- Knowledge in tech automation stacks
- Requires gathering experience
- Formal sales training & value-based sales training is a big plus!
What you'll get from us:
At Influitive, you'll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way modern marketing works. (Check out our Glassdoor page to see what this means to our advocates—our employees.) You’ll receive competitive compensation with a stock option plan and health benefits from day one!
This is a remote/work from home role that can be located any where in Canada.
At Influitive, we believe that diverse and open teams perform the best.
Fostering an inclusive environment where we can learn and grow from each others’ perspectives is an important element of our growing family. Influitive welcomes and encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and perspectives to apply to join our team. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and are happy to provide accommodations upon request at all stages of the interview process. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
If you're up for an adventure, we hope you'll apply to join our team!
More jobs at Influitive
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Expired: Sept. 22, 2022, 7:35 p.m.
Expired: Jan. 22, 2023, 1:06 a.m.
5 months, 2 weeks ago