At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
System Analyst, Production Technology
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Reports to: Mgr, Production Technology
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Come and join the technology team that is revolutionizing how we bring food to our customers tables! As a Systems Analyst, you will support our production systems and work on valuable data analytics.
You will ...
- Support WMS, WES, WCS, and other order processing systems within the fulfillment network
- Troubleshoot technical issues in WMS, WES, WCS, and other systems across all operations as they occur
- Understand all available reporting tools, create reports that enable improved operation visibility and performance
- Develop deep knowledge of site level operations in order to drive and support continuous improvement efforts
- Continuously review operations setup and drive improvement via enhancements and functionality deployments
- Act as point of contact for production for all system requests (including order research, ad hoc reporting, etc.)
- Responsible for all level 1 Support
- Document support issues and resolutions
- Create Work Instruction and SOP documents
- Develop training materials for WMS, WES, WCS
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and reliability to cover scheduled shifts that support 24/7 production operations
At a minimum, you have...
- BS degree required. Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree desired
- 1+ years of experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Experience gathering data and creating custom reports
- Some travel
Schedule:Varies based on support needs
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh