Supervisor, Operations Command Center
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh’s “Ready-to-Eat” brand “Factor”, is launching a centralized command center based in Aurora, IL to monitor and control operations in our 24/7 business. We are looking for Operations Supervisors to monitor production, facility, and supply chain performance for the broad network of manufacturing and fulfillment centers in the Chicago area and around the country. This role will monitor performance of each key operational function to the business, escalating issues, and monitor resolution. Responsibilities may also include project management, continuous improvement, cross-functional collaboration and other activities or skills in operations key to the success of our fast-paced subscription-model business.
- Follow a monitoring operation procedure through a series of checklists to review dashboards and metrics associated with site, department and functional performance.
- Engage with department managers relating to gaps in data entry, exceptions to on-plan performance, and any other abnormalities in the monitoring systems.
- Escalate critical issues to operations leadership through defined escalation plans.
- Manage the progress and outcome of action items and escalations.
- Review with key stakeholders any areas for improvement including communication breakdowns, dashboard iterations or recurring supply chain problems.
- Lead or participate on special projects as required.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- An excellent communicator – You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- Data-driven – You can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, identify data-driven insights, and consistently challenge the status quo.
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
- 3+ years relevant experience in operations, leadership or monitoring/control programs required
- Bachelor’s Degree or associates degree in a related field preferred
- Food and Beverage manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to execute repeated tasks
- Microsoft or Google Suite experience required
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh