Social Media & Content Marketing Internship (French Speaker)
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #5 Best Place to Work in 2022 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and officehereand learn more on our socials OnLinkedInandInstagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our ambitious and fast-growingBrand & Communicationteam in Amsterdam, we are looking for aSocial Media & Content Marketing intern(French speaker) fromJanuary/February 2023for 5 - 6 months.
During this internship, you will be involved in all different communication channels for theDutch and Flemish markets. You will learn how we use our different platforms to inspire customers and increase customer engagement. You will also significantly improve your copywriting skills during this internship. This is a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry. 🤩
Eline van Hameren, hiring manager and Brand & PR lead says:“This role is the place to learn about content, engaging (potential) customers and storytelling. You will work in a dynamic team, within a company that is all about food. What’s your appetite?😋”.
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact:
- Support the team with the planning of various social media campaigns;
- Creating ✍️, planning 📅 and analyzing 📈 social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube on a daily basis;
- Looking for inspiring topics for our blog and writing blog articles yourself;
- Contributing to the creation of visuals, photos, and videos;
- Writing promotional content for various marketing channels, such as flyers and newsletters.
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a relevant HBO or WO program - preferably in the field of communication;
- Enthusiasm for social media - you know all the latest developments - and copywriting, and a strong motivation for HelloFresh are key 💚;
- You speak and write native French, but you also don’t hesitate to speak English with your colleagues;
- You’re creative, love to write, and don’t miss any grammar and spelling errors 👀;
- You’re flexible and have a proactive attitude.
Please note for this internship we cannot accommodate research theses. Please look out for other internship opportunities.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- A lot of learning- and development opportunities🚀
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh box📦
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office 🥗🥝
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week 💸
🍍 Hungry for more?
Apply with your CV and a strong motivation (in English please) to join us! If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand your motivation for the role and for HelloFresh. Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the internship. Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to dive deeper into your skills and experience, and get to know the team you’ll be working with. We’ll aim to make an offer within 48 hours after your final interview.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh