Senior Creative Program Manager
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Every year, people across the world spend nearly one trillion dollars on groceries. It’s an industry that’s been around for centuries. Food itself, however, has been a constant in people’s lives since the beginning of time. Yes, sustenance is essential, but it’s also much more than that. Food can be a part of a daily ritual or a special moment that resonates with people on a meaningful and emotional level. It can be a much-needed break in a long day, a taste that brings back memories, a creative experiment, a shared meal with loved ones, or even comfort during a hard time. Whether it’s a special occasion or an everyday occurrence, it should always be easy for people to get the ingredients they need.
The Creative Team is dedicated to making Instacart one of the world's most beloved and recognizable brands. Through outstanding design across brand, marketing, and storytelling, our goal is to evolve the world's perception of our relationship to food and grocery shopping—and make sure that shines through every Instacart experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Senior Program Manager you’ll be joining a team that supports Instacart's growing brand and creative expression. This team is responsible for creating memorable and engaging brand design, visuals, campaigns, and messaging across our marketing, product, and internal & external culture.
In this role you will help drive, communicate, and implement Instacart’s brand expression through marketing programs — this includes defining our creative marketing operations and project management processes, creating standards and best practices that improve cross-functional collaboration, workflows, project estimations, and long range planning to support the Creative Team marketing ads, out-of-home, mobile, digital, and social campaigns. You’ll collaborate and work closely with our team of designers, writers, creative program managers, directors, and cross-functional partners to coordinate efforts across concurrent launch and marketing cycles.
- You are detail-oriented while being able to see the big picture
- You make a great thought partner with the cross-functional teams
- You are an excellent and clear communicator, verbally and visually
- You are a highly organized, systems-thinker
- You exude a can-do attitude and enthusiasm
- You are self-aware and humble
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, flexible, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- You are extremely collaborative and take feedback with a positive and curious attitude
- Intake the marketing project request forms, resource, manage, and track the life-cycle of the project
- Onboard and manage external vendors, contractors, and agencies as needed to support creative deliverables
- Participate in and facilitate project kick-offs and ideation sessions
- Communicate with cross-functional partners through the implementation phase to realize design vision
- Manage project timelines and distill all stakeholder feedback, to hold all teams (core and cross-functional) accountable for deliverables
- Collaborate closely with Creative Operations Team to develop and maintain consistency across creative programs and governance
- 5+ years experience as marketing producer or marketing program management in-house or at creative agency
- Highly organized with a meticulous sense of detail
- Ability to understand and discuss marketing projects as it relates to estimates, timelines, production with out-of-home media buys, and creative deliverables for social media channels
- Experience working with and managing external talent in creative production and content versioning
- Experience working with creative and legal teams to finalize, negotiate, and renew contracts and SOWs
- Demonstrates the ability to work confidently through partnerships with Marketing, Creative, and external agencies and talent
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Expert in process improvement and identifying opportunities to create sustainable and scalable solutions across a diverse range of projects and platforms.
- Proficiency in G Suite products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Proficiency in Atlassian Confluence, Wrike, Slack
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit anAccommodations Request Formand someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
More jobs at Instacart
San Francisco, CA
New York City, NY
San Francisco, CA - Remote