This job listing expired on Jan. 22, 2023, 1:41 a.m.
Product Marketing Intern
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #5 Best Place to Work in 2022 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and officehereand learn more about our socials OnLinkedInandInstagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our ambitious and passionateMarketing Retentionteam inAmsterdam, we are looking for aProduct Marketing InternfromJanuary 2023for5 - 6 months.
During this internship, you will be supporting the Product Marketing Managers in runningall ongoing and upcoming product marketing projects such as product launches, promotionalcampaigns and seasonal activities, giving you the chance to really develop yourself. In this role you will be in contact with teams throughout the organization, forming a bridge between the product and communication side of the business. This is a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry.
"Our team is made up of talented people from diverse backgrounds who challenge and support one another with projects. This internship will give you exposure to initiatives created for our active customer base and we will support you in learning about the areas that give you energy. We are looking for someone who is proactive, not scared of a challenge and has a commercially-driven mindset." - Valerie Blank, Team Lead Marketing Retention
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Providing support in setting up and executing product marketing projects - from defining scope to implementation. For example, we offer several seasonal boxes per year. You will help plan communications and promotions in order to increase sales.
- Managing workflows, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables. Diving into sales numbers and checking week-on-week (promotional) performance is something you get energy from.
- Supporting regular reporting on the impact of promotions and marketing channels by creating impactful presentations and managing stakeholder communications.
- Helping execute initiatives through robust project and program management.
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a commercially-focused HBO/WO program, for example in Business Administration, Economics, etc.
- You are not afraid to dive into data analyses.
- Strong motivation for HelloFresh and enthusiasm for implementing commercially-driven product marketing campaignsare key! We are eager to add a result-driven and creative player to the team.
- You have good project management skills - you will be involved in various different projects in a very dynamic environment; we are looking for someone who is organized, proactive, and can juggle various projects simultaneously.
- You are commercially aware, as you will support the team on commercially-driven tasks, from planning promotions to performing competitor analyses.
- You speak fluent English. Dutch/Flemish or French are a plus.
Please note for this internship wecannotaccommodate research theses.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us!(In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand your motivation for the role and for HelloFresh
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the internship.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to dive deeper into your skills and experience, and get to know the team you’ll be working with
- We’ll aim to make an offer within 48 hours after your final interview
The application deadline for this internships is 23:59 10th October 2022.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh
Expired: Jan. 22, 2023, 1:41 a.m.
Expired: Aug. 22, 2022, 1:35 a.m.
Production Supervisor (Night Shift)
Expired: March 22, 2021, 7:12 p.m.
PR Coordinator ANZ
Expired: Aug. 22, 2022, 1:35 a.m.