This job listing expired on Jan. 22, 2023, 1:06 a.m.
Principal Software Engineer
About The Job:
As a Principal Software Engineer, you’ll be able to work on a product, AdvocateHub, that 8 of the top 10 software companies in the world use today to build communities that deliver efficient revenue growth, activating users and mobilizing advocates to power their growth. In short, we’re a passionate team working hard to build the best customer marketing, and advocacy product in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of Influitive’s existing products’ domain models & services.
- You will write full-stack code as we expect our technical leadership to be in the trenches alongside junior engineers, understanding root causes and leading by example
- Work with existing & new Influitive teams to ensure new technologies and solutions are successfully integrated into a unified domain model and architecture that delivers on the objectives of the Product and Technology visions.
- Design a system that allows engineers to operate safely and securely with compliance and security requirements in mind.
- Provide technical advice, act as a role model for the Software R&D department, contribute to & execute complicated plans while adapting to discoveries and keeping to committed deadlines, and navigate many levels of the organization.
- Proactively contribute to continuously improving the development and operational experience of our systems and improving our infrastructure, code, and processes.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Experience with mentoring, coaching, and pairing with senior individual contributors
- History of building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Proven track record of senior technical leadership
- Deep technical expertise in the continuous delivery of web and mobile software. Master-level understanding of software reliability, performance, and security.
- Effectively collaborate on business problems with peers across the organization, including Product, Design, Ops, Program Management, etc . Ability to connect long-term technical opportunities to business needs.
- Demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal and external customers to meet their needs
- Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Focuses time/energy on the most critical issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess importance of tasks and decisions
- Uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience
- Martech experience is a plus
What you’ll get from us:
At Influitive, you’ll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change how modern businesses operate. (Check out our Glassdoor page to see what this looks like in action in the words of our advocates – our employees.) We offer competitive compensation and stock options in the company. Hungry and want to truly feel your impact while working with a fantastic team of people? This is the place for you.
This is a remote/work from home role that can be located any where in North America.
At Influitive, we believe that diverse and open teams perform the best.
Fostering an inclusive environment where we can learn and grow from each others’ perspectives is an important element of our growing family. Influitive welcomes and encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and perspectives to apply to join our team. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and are happy to provide accommodations upon request at all stages of the interview process. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
If you're up for an adventure, we hope you'll apply to join our team!
More jobs at Influitive
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Expired: Sept. 22, 2022, 7:35 p.m.
Expired: Jan. 22, 2023, 1:06 a.m.
5 months, 2 weeks ago