This job listing expired on Jan. 22, 2023, 1:41 a.m.
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
About the Role
We are looking for a Portioning Receiverwho will be responsible for receiving products, managing the bulk inventory, and various other warehouse processes. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible to identify and confirm any products received that do not comply with both quality and quantity of the product. As part of the Production team, you will play a key role working in collaboration with all personnel and supervisors to ensure the warehouse is running smoothly.
What you will be doing:
- Receive all incoming ingredients accurately; immediately report damages, and quality issues
- Issue tickets for the daily delivery shorts and non-delivery
- Creating entries in the Inventory Management System for shipments received.
- Working with the manufacturing team to see what is required and providing them with the necessary bulk and/or consumables.
- Receiving finished portions from the manufacturing teams and staging them in the designated areas.
- Liaise with the production team to release finished portions to the kitting team with appropriate paperwork for trackability.
- Working with the manufacturing teams on the availability of empty trailers to load pallets into and providing teh drivers with appropriate paperwork
- Ensure daily and accurate information flow in receiving system & paperwork
- Maintain daily forklift and material handling equipment checks
- Maintain and organize pallet locations
- Learn company software and databases in order to execute receiving/inventory process & documentation
- Use forklift in a safe manner in compliance with Company Health and Safety Policy
- Assist in additional duties as requested by management team
At minimum, you have:
- Walkie or forklift operations experience is a must
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year of experience in a high-volume receiving role or high volume food service environment
- Experience with computer-based shipping/receiving systems
- Experience with Inventory management and control
- Good command of the English language – reading and writing text and numbers is essential.
- Must be willing and able to handle exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.) with or without accommodation
- Must be willing and able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Overtime, weekend, evening and holiday work, as required
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- High impact work to help feed thousands of families in Canada
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Work with a hard-working and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh
Expired: Jan. 22, 2023, 1:41 a.m.
Expired: Aug. 22, 2022, 1:35 a.m.
Production Supervisor (Night Shift)
Expired: March 22, 2021, 7:12 p.m.
PR Coordinator ANZ
Expired: Aug. 22, 2022, 1:35 a.m.