Lead Producer (m/f/x)
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
As Lead Producer in the HelloFresh Studio, you drive the operational and creative excellence of both inhouse and external photo- and video productions as well as overarching projects. You lead and inspire a team of producers and project managers. You and your team collaborate closely with our creative teams across various disciplines and ensure the production of high-end photo- and videography in time and on budget.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Plan our production calendar for several parallel end-to-end photo- and video-productions whilst ensuring efficient use of resources
- Ensure transparency on production-states and timelines is given to internal and external stakeholders
- Produce larger scale campaign productions with both, internal and external creative teams
- Manage external production agencies across international markets
- Drive the expansion of our talent pool and own booking processes
- Maintain budget overview across operational streams of the Studio
- Lead and inspire the team of producers and project managers on a daily basis and support them in their individual growth
What you’ll bring
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in producing photo- or video-productions, ideally within ecommerce or agencies and have gained first experience in leading teams
- You are a top-notch producer yourself and know your way around all kind of media productions on different scales
- You can calculate and upkeep budgets and understand how creative disciplines are interconnected with them
- You can deliver productions and projects on time and within budget, can anticipate and mitigate risks on both dimensions and are a pro-active and data-driven problem-solver
- You have strong communication skills and are able to efficiently communicate to both, business and creative functions
- You can navigate agile process management systems and have a solid understanding of briefing requirements for creative teams
- You lead by example and set high standards for producing for your team
- Ideally, you have an existing network of talent within Berlin
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
More jobs at HelloFresh