This job listing expired on July 16, 2021, 6:11 p.m.
Growth Marketing Manager
We’re Kira Systems. We’ve built machine learning software that enlightens the world’s enterprises by enabling them to truly know what’s in their contracts and documents. We’re deliberate in our decision making, clear on our mission and – most importantly – passionate about pairing the power of human know-how with a powerful product.
We’ve got an HQ in Toronto, but we’re a global workforce. From building trusted partnerships with our clients to delivering an employee experience that is second to none, our people are at the center of all that we do.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing; the Growth Marketing Manager will define, plan and communicate Kira’s market segmentation, product positioning & messaging, product launch strategy, competitive and marketplace analysis, and support sales enablement initiatives. In this role you will lead essential cross-functional communication between marketing, sales and product teams, and provide strategic direction and recommendations to these teams. You live for a fast-paced work environment and consistently go above and beyond to get the job done each and every time. Our market is rapidly changing and growing, and our strategy will be continually evolving; to be successful, you will need to be able to constantly re-evaluate and provide cross functional teams with positioning required to inform marketing campaigns, sales enablement assets across multiple verticals.
You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for detail, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You’re flexible and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment, and managing multiple projects at a time. You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are able to support cross functional initiatives.
What you will be doing
- Analyze market trends, competitive intelligence and qualitative & quantitative research data, to establish insights that drive market/product requirements
- Interact with customers and prospective customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Master the key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases of our products to create and execute segmentation, messaging & positioning and go-to-market strategies for newly developed products & features
- Continuously test market hypothesis via tests & experiments, define success metrics and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to execute
- Prepare and deliver sales enablement resources and training materials to carrying out educational sessions in person and online
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing and Sales teams with the end goal of driving customer acquisition, adoption and retention through impactful product-led programs, campaigns and sales enablement initiatives
What you bring (Don't worry if you don't have all the experience - we are really looking for capability)
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B SaaS growth or product marketing
- Strong understanding of business software in BPM, ERP, CRM, contract management, or related fields. Comfortable with and able to understand technical topics. Experience with API driven products is a plus.
- Experience and success driving growth through market experimentation and product-led customer acquisition strategies
- Ability to distill complex inputs into actionable plans
- Instinctively data-driven; able to select appropriate metrics, and then measure and manage to them
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Demonstrated ability to craft strategic go to market plans and work with internal stakeholders on development through to execution
- Experience developing internal training and enablement projects: toolkit materials, in-person training sessions, talk tracks, objection handles, FAQs, retention tests, demonstrations etc.
- Strong ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- High-energy, entrepreneurial individual with strong business acumen and end-to-end project ownership
Who you will be meeting with:
Joe Kim, Director of Talent Acquisition (he/him): Joe Kim joined Kira Systems in 2017 as the Director of Talent Acquisition and has helped lead the transformation of the company's strategy for finding and attracting the most diverse world-class talent. During his time at Kira Systems, he has led growth efforts to scale the company by more than 500%.
Please be advised: I'll be going on vacation during the week of May 24 and will be returning June 1. I will get back to you within 3 business days of my return. Thanks in advance!
On the Marketing team
Andy Kim, Global Demand Generation & Marketing Operations Lead (he/him). Also, no relation to Joe Kim lol: Andy Kim joined Kira Systems in 2015 as the Marketing Coordinator and is now leading Global Demand Generation & Marketing Operations at the organization.
John Lute, Senior Director Marketing (he/him): John Lute joined Kira Systems in 2019 as their Head of Brand & Communications. In early 2021, John assumed Marketing leadership. John has over 20 years experience as a Marketer with global agencies, large enterprise and high-growth scale-ups.
You will also have the opportunity to meet other Kirans from different departments and one of our Founders, Noah Waisberg.
Why join Kira Systems?
We’ve got a dream team. Kira Systems is filled with smart, curious, independent, and self-motivated people. Together, we make up a culture that values diversity of thought, creative thinking and fun.
There is room to grow.We work on challenging problems. It’s hard (in a good way) and it gives ample opportunities for growth. We also believe in the power of learning. We provide an annual learning budget to all Kirans, as well as regular learning sessions hosted by internal and external experts.
The future is flexible. While we’re all remote right now, we have a number of fully remote team members around the world. Covid-19 has reminded us that our health and well-being come before anything, which means you have flexibility when it comes to designing your work day. It also means that we have a flexible vacation policy that allows you to take time off when you need it.
We’ve always got your back.Literally. Got a knot in your back? We have a comprehensive health and benefits plan for you and your family, as well as access to Employee Assistance Programs. We’ve also implemented “Kira Days” in the past year, otherwise known as “company shut-down days.” These provide an opportunity for everyone to step back and recharge at the same time.
We are award-winning! For two years in a row, we’ve been named one of Canada's Top 10 Best Workplaces for Companies with 100-999 Employees by Great Place to Work Canada. We’ve also been named one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital.
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.
More jobs at Kira Systems
Senior Site Reliability Specialist - Canada
Toronto or Remote Canada
Toronto or Remote Canada
Expired: Sept. 23, 2021, 9:14 p.m.
Senior Quality Engineer
Expired: May 3, 2021, 6:13 p.m.
Software Development Manager
Expired: Aug. 23, 2021, 6:30 p.m.
Intermediate Software Developer - Clojure
Toronto or Remote Canada
Toronto or Remote Canada
1 year, 12 months ago