This job listing expired on Aug. 22, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Full Stack Developer
How you’ll make a huge impact here - and for your career:
You’ll be able to work on a product, AdvocateHub, that 8 of the top 10 software companies in the world use today to build communities that deliver efficient revenue growth, activating users and mobilizing advocates to power their growth. In short, we’re a passionate team working hard to build the best customer marketing and advocacy product in the world.
Software and tech debt go hand in hand, that’s why we have a third of our teams investing in our platform to make life easier for developers. You’ll also have two days a month to invest in problems you think are worth solving. So if you love learning, tackling tough problems and working with great people, this could be for you.
Our core product is written in Ruby on Rails. We make extensive use of AWS, Docker, Postgres, Memcached and Redis within our infrastructure. We use tools like GitLab CI to streamline our deployments and tools like Datadog to see what’s going on under the hood. In addition, we are a big fan of Terraform and in the process of automating all the things!
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 5+ years software development experience
- 3+ experience building Ruby on Rails applications with PostgreSQL (GraphQL APIs a plus)
- Experience in analyzing, designing, and developing large and complex code bases and software systems, including API design techniques, to improve overall design and keep them clean and maintainable
- Optimize application for maximum speed, scalability, and availability
- Strong database skills (regarding integrity, design, performance, etc)
- Proposes pragmatic solutions to painful problems
- Solid understanding of programming and computer science fundamentals
- A problem-solving outlook and can-do attitude
- A tenacious, entrepreneurial attitude with the drive to deliver high quality products on time
- Loves to hear about the value our work delivers to our customers
- Kindly and consistently pushes the team forward, but knows how to pick their battles
What you’ll get from us:
At Influitive, you’ll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way modern businesses operate. (Check out our Glassdoor page to see what this looks like in action in the words of our advocates – our employees.). We offer everyone competitive compensation and stock options in the company.
At Influitive, we believe that diverse and open teams perform the best.
Fostering an inclusive environment where we can learn and grow from each others’ perspectives is an important element of our growing family. Influitive welcomes and encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and perspectives to apply to join our team. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and are happy to provide accommodations upon request at all stages of the interview process. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
If you're up for an adventure, we hope you'll apply to join our team!
More jobs at Influitive
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Expired: Sept. 22, 2022, 7:35 p.m.
Expired: Jan. 22, 2023, 1:06 a.m.
5 months, 2 weeks ago