Director of Sales
Good visuals are appealing to the eye, but great visuals tell stories that reignite your desire to discover, spark your creative imagination and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to empower destination marketers to showcase their unique destinations through powerful visual storytelling solutions.
✨ CrowdRiff is built around the idea of pushing the boundaries of exploration; and our dedication to finding experiences that feel more authentic and undiscovered make us who we are. We like to think of ourselves as modern-day explorers, who believe in taking action now and thrive in an open, challenging, and encouraging environment.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Picture this. You will contribute to amplifying unique travel experiences like scuba diving in Tahiti 🌊, exploring Napa’s wine country🥂, bungee jumping in Queenstown 🤩and much more while having access to some of our amazing travel perks that allow you to immerse yourselves in local communities and culture.
At CrowdRiff, you have the freedom, autonomy, and resources to set the course of your own future along with an incredible crew. We understand that to feel empowered and to keep forging new paths professionally and personally, we need to pull out all the stops. That’s why we take a proactive approach and set not only professional but also personal goals for all CrowdRiffers. To make this possible, we offer opportunities related to training, tuition, conferences, workshops, or anything else that will help you achieve your goals under our ‘DevDollars’ program.
Every day, we work across departments, time zones, and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers - all while being remote. If you are looking to make travel an incredible experience today, and for future generations, and are passionate about visuals & tech, you’re just our type. 💯
Your Role: Director of Sales:
Reporting to the VP of Sales & Customer Success, the Director of Sales will be responsible for overseeing CrowdRiff’s sales processes, including creating and managing our Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) sales strategy, supporting sales leaders, and maintaining a customer upsell program.
What you’ll do:
- Assess industry trends and sales analytics to inform changes to sales process and strategy
- Manage sales processes and strategy, informing and training sales leaders through changes as required
- Report sales actuals and forecasts to Senior Leadership team
- Own a full sales region and the delivery of new ARR for the business
- Collaborate with team leaders to create new sales training and coaching programs and ensure compliance across the organization
- Communicate with sales representatives and clients to assist with sales deals as required
- Collaborate with the Customer Success department to build and maintain an effective customer upsell program
- Maintain strong communications with internal departments to ensure transparency, and collaborating on key projects and initiatives
- Lead and manage sales and business development leaders, enabling them to meet team targets, and coach direct reports
- Coordinate and manage frequent team check-ins and training sessions to promote ongoing improvement and best practices
- Align departmental goals and targets with CrowdRiff’s strategic vision and objectives
- Other duties as required
What you’ll need
- 4+ years leadership experience in SaaS sales, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organizations including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Demonstrable experience as Director of Sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguous situations
At CrowdRiff, we don’t just believe in wow-ing our customers, but also our employees. That’s why, in addition to your competitive salary and medical/dental/vision plan, we offer perks like:
Well-being & growth:
🍼 Parental leave
🧑🎓 Extended learning and development opportunities through our DevDollars program
Flexibility at work:
☀️Feel-good Fridays with every other Friday off in summer
🤝 No-meeting Fridays year-round
💪 Work from home allowance + Flexible work hours
🎉 Regular team socials & team events
⛱ Up to 8 weeks of vacation
💲 Up to $3000 towards your next trip
🌍 Travel and work from a country of your choice for 90 days
🧑✈️ Access to a personal travel concierge
Want to hear more? Visit our websiteand learn more about our team.
Upon request, CrowdRiff will provide job applicants with any accommodations they may require for the interview process, candidate assessments, and all other applicable steps within the recruitment and selection process. When requested, CrowdRiff will consult with the applicant to provide suitable accommodations.
CrowdRiff is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
More jobs at CrowdRiff
VP of Marketing
Expired: Aug. 22, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
iOS Technical Lead
Expired: May 19, 2021, 6:19 p.m.
Expired: April 7, 2021, 6:16 p.m.
Director, Customer Success
7 months, 2 weeks ago