This job listing expired on Sept. 1, 2021, 6:34 p.m.
Content Editor (4 Month Contract)
Are you looking for a blended role that intersects marketing, writing, and design? Are you looking to get a ton of experience with customer engagement techniques working across teams like Product and Services? Then we want to talk to you!
You'll work closely with the Professional Services team to create gamified community engagement content that will help our customers smash their business goals. Your creative content will give our clients the power to engage their customers and advocates with easy-to-use campaigns and you'll be at the forefront of it all!
How you’ll make a huge impact at Influitive - and on your career!
- Build and manage community engagement campaigns for our clients while researching and pushing the envelope on what makes different audience personas tick
- Brainstorm fun and unique content ideas that drive ROI and reduce burden for the clients that use our product (providing templated content as a starting point)
- Become a community expert and use our platform to push new gamification mechanics
- Learn about SaaS as an intermediary between departments with the goal of improving content delivery and quality
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You’ve got a background in business, journalism, and/or design with solid writing, editing, and proofreading skills; experience creating and managing community content for social channels is a BIG bonus
- Creativity and thinking outside the box is in your blood. Whether it’s social media, content marketing or customer marketing campaigns, you know how to engage people to drive real results
- You've got a general understanding of how marketing works and are able to look at things from a gamification/engagement lens, and are willing to learn the rest from us
- You're data-driven and analytical, but can get out of the weeds to think ‘big picture' and get creative with problems you're solving; finding solutions to problems excites you
- You’re super organized and you take ownership of the projects you work on
- You have great attention to detail with the ability to adhere to a brand’s voice / tone / style guide
- You're cool under pressure and have no problems hitting tight deadlines
- You understand how to work with teams cross-functionally and manage freelancers to deliver on the project scope
- You have experiencing working with multiple clients at the same time and juggling it all effortlessly
What you’ll get from us:
At Influitive, you’ll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way modern businesses operate. (Check out our Glassdoor page to see what this looks like in action in the words of our advocates – our employees.).
At Influitive, we believe that diverse and open teams perform the best.
Fostering an inclusive environment where we can learn and grow from each others’ perspectives is an important element of our growing family. Influitive welcomes and encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and perspectives to apply to join our team. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and are happy to provide accommodations upon request at all stages of the interview process. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
If you're up for an adventure, we hope you'll apply to join our team!
More jobs at Influitive
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Expired: Sept. 22, 2022, 7:35 p.m.
Expired: Jan. 22, 2023, 1:06 a.m.
5 months, 2 weeks ago