This job listing expired on Sept. 23, 2021, 9:28 p.m.
Community & Content Coordinator
Influitive works with forward-thinking marketers and digital businesses who want a better way to engage customers and mobilize advocates to increase referrals, references, reviews, case studies, and more. Our easy-to-use SaaS platform combines industry-leading customer advocacy tools, expert services, and training with intelligent automation, gamification, and personalization features that drive extreme engagement and customer growth at scale. Leading brands such as Cisco, Sage, and Intuit rely upon Influitive to help foster collaboration, build trust and deepen relationships with customers for top-line growth and bottom-line profits. Visitinfluitive.comto learn more!
You’ll play a critical role in ensuring the success of Influitive customers as you help them meet their program objectives, build and maintain healthy communities by getting into the weeds of their program(s). Their community’s success, equals your success.
How you’ll make a huge impact here - and on your career:
- You'll work with our internal teams and our customers,bringing their vision for their community to life and making sure our customers are able to hit their growth objectives through their community. This means that oftentimes you’ll be a hands-on resource managing and maintaining the health of our customers’ communities
- You’ll help to implement our best practices as you’re embedded within some of our customer’s communities as their admin. You’ll capture key learnings and insights, creating a deep feedback loop to help us refine and improve our product + CS strategies and tools (helping not only our customers but Influitive to innovate).
- You're creating content based on key learnings and insightsand campaigns on AdvocateHubs, driving challenge completions, increasing referrals, social shares, references and much more activity
- With the content that you develop and create, you’ll test what works, what doesn’t and be able to pivot
- You’ll create amazing relationships with our clients’ internal teams and inspire them to push the boundaries of how they create customer-powered growth through their advocates.
- You’ll work cross functionally to handoff customers to other parts of our customer’s teams once set up for success.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 2+ years' B2B SaaS experience
- 1-3 years' experience in a community engagement role
- You’re a maestro when it comes to client and project management - super-organized, time-management is second nature to you and you’re able to context-shift and pivot esp. when working on several complex projects (often at the same time).
- You have experience with project management tools to keep you organized, on track and within scope of client work.
At Influitive, we believe that diverse and open teams perform the best.
Fostering an inclusive environment where we can learn and grow from each others’ perspectives is an important element of our growing family. Influitive welcomes and encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and perspectives to apply to join our team. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and are happy to provide accommodations upon request at all stages of the interview process. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
If you're up for an adventure, we hope you'll apply to join our team!
More jobs at Influitive
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Expired: Sept. 22, 2022, 7:35 p.m.
Expired: Jan. 22, 2023, 1:06 a.m.
5 months, 2 weeks ago