Bilingual User Success Agent - Remote
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve raised more than $130M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 200 employees and created accounts for more than 400,000 Canadians.
About the Role
We're building KOHO for the benefit of all Canadians, and we're looking for a motivated and organized User Success Agent to join our growing, and pretty awesome, team! This role is all about walking the tightrope between time management, prioritization, empathy, and havin' a good time.
Do you live for feedback? Are you curious about how to make the financial system easier to understand? Are you tired of listening to robots on the other end of a service call? We feel you.
Please note: This is a remote position. We are looking for Bilingual User Success Agents from all timezones within Canada for multiple schedules. We generally ask for availability for a full 8-hour shift between our operating hours of 6am to 12am and a mix of weekdays and weekends.
What You'll Do
- You will be one of the main points of contact for KOHO users, responding to issues and feedback
- You will monitor and answer users’ inquiries via live chat, email, and telephone
- You will monitor the funds loading process (follow the money!)
- You will contribute to regular brainstorm sessions on how KOHO can make our users’ experience even better
- You will report any bugs or crashes to our tech team and communicate to the user on our progress
- You will encourage users to provide any feature requests on our public Trello board
- Lastly, you’ll champion KOHO’s vision to help people live the life they want by empowering them financially
Who You Are
- You have prior experience in customer service, user success, and/or client services (minimum 1 year)
- You have spoken/written proficiency in both French and English
- You are comfortable working outside of the traditional 9-5 work schedule to offer exceptional support to all our users
- You have experience with customer messaging platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk, UserVoice, etc. and/or experience in responding to customer inquiries via phone
- You have in the idea that collaboration, connection, and open communication always leads to a better outcome
- You have a desire to innovate and explore new ways of doing things through creativity and open mindedness
- You're a clear, honest and transparent communicator who would rather overshare the truth than obscure it
- You have the drive to always be learning and growing while passionately striving for results
- You are a self starter able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- You have a positive attitude (take those lemons, make that lemonade!)
- You are hard-working, detail-oriented, and efficient in managing multiple conversations with various users
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
• Work Anywhere - Permanently remote and $1,000 to set up your home office
• Level Up - Access to an in-house certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 6 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact [email protected] and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.
More jobs at KOHO
7 months, 3 weeks ago
8 months ago
Staff Test Engineer - Remote
8 months ago
8 months ago